New Wash Deep, Undressed & Brush Set
- New Wash Deep - 8 oz
- Massaging scalp brush
- Undressed - 8 oz
- Extends time between washes by restoring the natural balance of your scalp
- Protects hair color with gentle cleansers that don’t strip the scalp
- Formulated with clean ingredients and no detergents, sulfates, parabens, or silicones
- Restores natural shine
- Helps reduce flakes and scalp irritation
- Cleanses, hydrates, and moisturizes
- Fights frizz and promotes volume
- Silicone brush bristles are soft enough to feel great—yet stiff enough to do the job: promote blood circulation for more vigorous hair growth and less hair loss, remove dandruff and impurities, and protect the scalp from fingernails
- Protect against UV rays while moisturizing hair
- Avoid the drying effects of sea salt on the hair and scalp
- Get touchable, beachy waves with or without heat styling
- Achieve a weightless hold with no stickiness
New Wash Deep
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate
Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Galactoarabinan, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xylitol, Coconut Alkanes, Herbal Extracts, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Heptyl Undecylenate, VP/VA Copolymer
“Thanks to this miraculous product I now - finally - love my hair.”
India Knight, The Sunday Times
simplify your haircare
New Wash Deep
The deep cleansing cream for oily hair types—like shampoo, but actually good for your hair.
The salt-free spray for soft, voluminous beachy waves—without that dry, sticky sea salt feel.
Frequently asked questions
New Wash Deep
New Wash is not a shampoo. It's a cleansing cream. Shampoos contain harmful detergents that strip your hair of its good, protective oils while they clean. New Wash cleans using essential oils and fatty alcohols, not detergents, while still removing dirt and grease.
New Wash is not a conditioner. Conditioner does not clean the hair, it only replaces moisture after shampoo strips it. Though New Wash does contain conditioning elements, it also cleans your hair.
Use Undressed hair spray sparingly. It shouldn’t feel like anything is in your hair and you can always build. Your hair type will require varying amounts. Undressed is salt-free, so hair won’t dry out.
Apply Undressed by sectioning and spraying hair in a swiping motion from roots to ends. If you have dense hair, start underneath then spray the top. To create more hold, build product or other styling products.