Set de New Wash Rich, Oil & Brush
- New Wash Rich - 8 oz
- Massaging scalp brush
- Hair Balm - 4 oz
- Refillable glass Hair Oil Bottle
- Extends time between washes by restoring the natural balance of your scalp
- Protects hair color with gentle cleansers that don’t strip the scalp
- Formulated with clean ingredients and no detergents, sulfates, parabens, or silicones
- Restores natural shine
- Helps reduce flakes and scalp irritation
- Cleanses, hydrates, and moisturizes
- Fights frizz and promotes volume
- Silicone brush bristles are soft enough to feel great—yet stiff enough to do the job: promote blood circulation for more vigorous hair growth and less hair loss, remove dandruff and impurities, and protect the scalp from fingernails
- Enhance your natural hair texture and define waves with one wash-and-go styling step
- Revive over-processed hair and avoid heat damage with more air-drying, less blow-drying
- Add volume with light, workable control
New Wash Rich
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate
Isododecane, Coconut Alkanes, Dimethicone, Heptyl Undecylenate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Orbignya Speciosa (Babassu) Kernel Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), TBHQ.
“Thanks to this miraculous product I now - finally - love my hair.”
India Knight, The Sunday Times
simplify your haircare
New Wash Rich
The moisturizing cleansing cream for dry hair types—like shampoo, but actually good for your hair.
Revive dry hair daily and get a glossy finish that defies frizz and softens hair.
Frequently asked questions
New Wash Rich
New Wash is not a shampoo. It's a cleansing cream. Shampoos contain harmful detergents that strip your hair of its good, protective oils while they clean. New Wash cleans using essential oils and fatty alcohols, not detergents, while still removing dirt and grease.
New Wash is not a conditioner. Conditioner does not clean the hair, it only replaces moisture after shampoo strips it. Though New Wash does contain conditioning elements, it also cleans your hair.
Nope! Our Oil won't weigh down fine hair. Customers who love Oil previously wouldn't go near this category but now use it daily.
Use Hair Oil when hair is damp – primed to absorb its goodness – then air-dry to help define natural texture. Or do a flawless, frictionless blow-dry. Use it on dry hair anytime to smooth down frizz or flyaways, seal ends, and give any style some extra polish.