- New Wash Rich - 8 oz
- Massaging scalp brush
- Dressed Up - 4 oz
- Extends time between washes by restoring the natural balance of your scalp
- Protects hair color with gentle cleansers that don’t strip the scalp
- Formulated with clean ingredients and no detergents, sulfates, parabens, or silicones
- Restores natural shine
- Helps reduce flakes and scalp irritation
- Cleanses, hydrates, and moisturizes
- Fights frizz and promotes volume
- Silicone brush bristles are soft enough to feel great—yet stiff enough to do the job: promote blood circulation for more vigorous hair growth and less hair loss, remove dandruff and impurities, and protect the scalp from fingernails
- Enhance your natural hair texture and define waves with one wash-and-go styling step
- Revive over-processed hair and avoid heat damage with more air-drying, less blow-drying
- Add volume with light, workable control
New Wash Rich
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate
Sodium Methoxy PEG-16 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Candelilla /Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract5.
“Thanks to this miraculous product I now - finally - love my hair.”
India Knight, The Sunday Times
New Wash Rich
The moisturizing cleansing cream for dry hair types—like shampoo, but actually good for your hair.
Get lightweight hold and powerful thermal hair protection that shields from hot styling tools (up to 450º) and damaging, color-fading UV rays.
New Wash Rich
New Wash is not a shampoo. It's a cleansing cream. Shampoos contain harmful detergents that strip your hair of its good, protective oils while they clean. New Wash cleans using essential oils and fatty alcohols, not detergents, while still removing dirt and grease.
New Wash is not a conditioner. Conditioner does not clean the hair, it only replaces moisture after shampoo strips it. Though New Wash does contain conditioning elements, it also cleans your hair.
Dressed Up has UV protectant ingredients to shield hair from the sun, plus a combination of polymers, proteins, essential oils, and a scintilla of silicone to protect against damage from heat tools.
For thin or short hair, begin with a half pump. For coarse or long hair, begin with one full pump. Add more if needed