Boost de couleur violette
- Free shipping on every refill order
- Save up to 20% per ounce
- No commitment, cancel anytime
- Choose your ideal frequency
- Complimentary products
Reduce emissions from plastic by 80% every time you replace bottled shampoo and conditioner with 32 oz. New Wash.
- Extends time between washes by restoring the natural balance of your scalp
- Keep blond and silver hair bright and brass-free with a powerful combination of gentle, color-preserving actives in New Wash, coupled with a unique botanical complex in Purple Color Boost.
- Formulated with clean ingredients and no detergents, sulfates, parabens, or silicones
- Neutralize brassiness and reduce the yellowing of white, gray, and blond hair with a combination of lavender, rosemary, and violet extracts rich in antioxidant phytochemicals.
- Restores natural shine
- Helps reduce flakes and scalp irritation
- Cleanses, hydrates, and moisturizes
- Fights frizz and promotes volume
- Dispense all 8 ounces of New Wash into the jar
- Add entire contents of Purple Color Boost into New Wash
- Thoroughly mix with the whisk
- Get your hair wet (like always)
- Coat your hair with the Purple Color Boost and New Wash mixture
- Deeply massage it into your scalp
- Let sit for 3-5 min. For more intense toning please consult with your colorist.
- Rinse, rinse, rinse
- Love your bright, brass-free color!
New Wash Original
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate
Purple Color Boost
Propanediol, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Viola Odorata Flower / Leaf Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenylpropanol
“My hair felt moisturized, bouncy, with less frizz and more brightness. My hair loves it!”
Sarah K, Purple Color Boost User
How it Works
Purple Color Boost: The healthier way to boost hair color.
Enhance and extend your hair color with a powerful mix of clean ingredients that pairs with New Wash.
Mix it up.
Dispense all 8 oz of your favorite New Wash into refillable jar and add Purple Color Boost. Mix thoroughly (we’ve got a whisk for this!).
Boost your wash routine.
Wet hair, and coat with the Purple Color Boost and New Wash mixture, deeply massaging into scalp. Let sit for 3–5 minutes, then rinse rinse rinse.
Love your bright, brass-free color.
Your hair and scalp get treated to a powerful combination of gentle, color-preserving actives in New Wash, coupled with a unique botanical complex in Purple Color Boost.
Double the color protection.
Get stylist-approved enhancement to the already best-in-class color maintenance of New Wash cleansing cream.
Frequently asked questions
Purple Color Boost
Color conditioners on the market don’t clean; they only deposit color and condition. Even worse, traditional color shampoos strip hair. New Wash users can now clean, condition, tone, and neutralize with one gentle product including all the benefits of New Wash. Simplify your routine and replace both your shampoo and conditioner.
Let sit for 3-5 minutes before rinsing. For more intense toning, we recommend consulting your colorist.
Every person's toning needs are different. Use as needed to combat brassiness and we recommend consulting with your colorist if they have any questions.
The Purple Color Boost formula is not compatible with or easily blended with New Wash Deep.
New Wash Original
New Wash is not a shampoo. It's a cleansing cream. Shampoos contain harmful detergents that strip your hair of its good, protective oils while they clean. New Wash cleans using essential oils and fatty alcohols, not detergents, while still removing dirt and grease.
New Wash is not a conditioner. Conditioner does not clean the hair, it only replaces moisture after shampoo strips it. Though New Wash does contain conditioning elements, it also cleans your hair.
Yes! New Wash cleans using essential oils and fatty alcohols, all of which are naturally derived and biodegradable.
New Wash cleans hair with a custom blend of essential oils and gentle, naturally-derived saturated cleansers. Detergent-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, synthetic fragrance-free. And we do not test on animals. We also strive to reduce waste. If you love New Wash, please subscribe to receive a reusable aluminum bottle and our refill pouches. Help us reduce plastic waste!